$45-$46 an hour
Great Patients, Great Teammates, Great Career!
The office of Davis, Roberts, Boeller & Rife in Englewood, FL is looking for an outstanding Dental Hygienist who thrives in a fun, fast-paced office environment to be an integral member of our clinical team.
This successful office is located just south of Venice on the Gulf Coast of Florida. It offers patients a luxury experience and clinicians the time needed to provide excellent individualized care. We enjoy a large, loyal patient base, a 4.9 star Google rating and an attractive PPO/Cash payer mix.
But that’s not all! Hygienist benefits include:
- Competitive hourly salary and uncapped, monthly production-based bonus
- 8 great Hygienists with an Office Manager who is also a RDH
- Robust, fully-funded CE program
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- 401K Matching
- Malpractice coverage
We believe in a coordinated, full-team approach to delivering a great patient experience, and our Dental Hygienists play a critical role by:
• Screening patients’ periodontal health
• Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
• Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
• Performing oral cancer screenings
• Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impacts
Be a part of a award-winning culture that embraces giving back to our communities. At Davis, Roberts, Boeller & Rife, you’ll join a team that’s focused on improving the lives of our patients, continually expanding our skills, and having fun.
Davis, Roberts, Boeller & Rife is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees!
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.