$55-60 per hr
Great Dental Office + Great Community = Great Life!
Bright Now Dental-Rohnert Park, CA is looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist. with a passion for patient care to lead this long-established practice with a loyal patient base in Rohnert Park, CA.
Rohnert Park is the family-friendly gateway city to Sonoma County's Wine Country. Located in Sonoma County's southern central plain. a dynamic arts community; a gambling casino; a multitude of indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities; and an eclectic mix of restaurants and eateries.
Join an experienced team with deep roots in the area while enjoying the best of both worlds -- a consistent flow of PPO/Cash patients plus flexible scheduling for the work life balance you seek. The ideal candidate has outstanding chair-side manner with excellent diagnostic, restorative and treatment acceptance skills and a commitment to maintaining an upbeat office culture.
Other benefits include:
• Experienced local clinical and management support
• Robust, fully funded CE program
• Health/Vision/Dental insurance
• Malpractice coverage
At Bright Now Dental-Rohnert Park, you don’t have to choose between loving your life vs. loving your job, you deserve both!
Bright Now Dental is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.