This job is archived
Great Patients, Great Teammates, Great Fun!
Monarch Dental in Fayetteville, AR is looking for an outstanding Dental Hygienist to work with Hygiene focused Doctor, who thrives in a fun, fast-paced office environment to be an integral member of our clinical team three days a week. (Monday a must)
This successful and well established office is located in the near the University of Arkansas. It was opened in 1997 in a great location, and is transitioning to a state of the art computer system. We enjoy a large, loyal patient base, and a 4.4 star Google rating.
But that’s not all! Hygienist benefits include:
- Competitive hourly salary and monthly uncapped, production-based bonus
- 10 great tenured teammates (OM- 27yrs and Dr – 20yrs)
- Robust, fully-funded CE program
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Malpractice coverage
We believe in a coordinated, full-team approach to delivering a great patient experience, and our Dental Hygienists play a critical role by:
• Screening patients’ periodontal health
• Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
• Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
• Performing oral cancer screenings
• Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impacts
Be a part of an award-winning culture that embraces giving back to our communities. At Monarch Dental - Fayetteville, you’ll join a team that’s focused on improving the lives of our patients, continually expanding our skills, and having fun.
Monarch Dental is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401k, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.