This job is archived
(Archived) Dental Hygienist- up to $7,000 Sign on Bonus
HealthPoint Family Care is a nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to patient wellness. HealthPoint provides adult and pediatric medical, dental, mental health, substance abuse treatment, obstetrics and gynecology and vision services. The organization employs over 170 highly qualified providers and support staff who are dedicated to providing care for children, adolescents and adults.
To Learn More Visit us at: [Register to View]
- Competitive salary
- Nine paid federal holidays
- Birthday off paid
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Wide array of benefit plans such as health, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, Safe Harbor 401K Plan, long term disability and group/voluntary life insurance plans.
- Provides clinical oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis, scaling, sealant application and fluoride application consistent with accepted professional practices and standards and in compliance with applicable state law and the center’s clinical protocols.
- Assists provider with examinations and other procedures as needed
- Provides oral health education and appropriate individual counseling for all center dental patients.
- Assists in preparation of patient care areas, and in the patient admission, transfer, and discharge process
- Obtains baseline oral hygiene assessment data based upon accepted principles of oral hygiene and periodontal care.
- Records patient-hygienist transactions as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the dental record accurately and completely reflects the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient and the care or treatment provided.
- Follows established regulations and professional standards as required of the position. Participates in and supports continuous quality improvement.
- If Bilingual interprets as necessary.