This job is archived
(Archived) Dental Hygienist
$34/hour and up
Great Dental Office + Great Community = Great Life!
Bright Now! Dental in Sanford, FL is looking to add another outstanding Dental Hygienist who thrives on building long-term patient relationships to our experienced and fun-loving team.
Located on the south shore of Lake Monroe, Sanford, FL is known as the “Historic Waterfront Gateway City". This 8-operatory dental office has Doctors who are experienced and Hygiene focused. We enjoy a loyal patient base, a 4.4 star Google rating where patients rave about their care.
Other benefits include:
• Competitive hourly salary and uncapped, monthly production-based bonus
• Flexible scheduling for the work-life balance you seek
• Experienced local clinical and management support
• Robust, fully-funded CE program
• Health/Vision/Dental insurance
• Malpractice coverage
We believe in a coordinated, full-team approach to delivering a great patient experience, and our Dental Hygienist plays a critical role by:
• Screening patients’ periodontal health
• Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
• Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
• Performing oral cancer screenings
• Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impact on dental health
Be a part of an award-winning culture that embraces giving back to our communities. At Bright Now! Dental Sanford, you’ll join a team that’s focused on improving the lives of our patients, continually expanding our skills, and having fun.
Bright Now! Dental is an affiliate of Smile Brands Inc. Smile Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.