$36.00 – $40.00 • hourly
Titan Placement Group
Dental Hygienist needed in Sumterville, FL.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in a town known for its simple beauty. From a portion of Marion County, Sumter County was established by legislation on January 8th, 1853, and proves today to be the same small community with big dreams.
Salary and Benefits
- The pay for this position is $36 - $40 per hour
- Health Insurance – 90% covered by employer
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - 10 days off in year one
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Retirement Plan – 401k w/ 4% match
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- 8 paid holidays
- AFLAC Plans
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Medical Education with allowance and time off
- Life Insurance – 1.5x your earnings to a maximum of $300,000
- Full support staff
- New grads welcome!
- Four 10 hour shifts
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patients oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Florida
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to [Register to View]
We can always be reached by phone at [Register to View] .
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service