$32.00 – $39.00 • hourly
Titan Placement Group
Dental Hygienist is needed in Lancaster, PA.
Titan Placement Group invites you to explore an opportunity in Lancaster, PA. Best known for its prominent Amish community (one of the largest in the U.S.), Lancaster, Pa., is also praised for its beautiful farmlands, rich history, and rich art scene. The New York Post called it the new Brooklyn highlighting Lancaster County's art galleries, boutique shops, and restaurants. This position with a well-ran nonprofit that is committed to serving the community.
Salary and Benefits
- The hourly pay range for this position is $32 to $39
- Health Insurance – 90% covered by the employer
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays – 9 Days Off
- Paid Time Off – 33 Days Off
- Retirement Package
- Full support staff
- New grads welcome
- Monday – Thursday (4 Day Work Week)
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect teeth
- Remove tartar, stains, and plaque from teeth
- Assess patient's oral health and report findings to dentists
- Documents patient care treatment plans
- Clear and active Dental Hygienist license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Titan Placement Group is a permanent placement healthcare recruiting firm that is bridging the gap between healthcare companies and high-quality candidates. We do that by utilizing our core values of communication, collaboration, and accountability. Titan Placement Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female candidates to apply.
If interested, please apply, or email your resume to [Register to View] [Register to View]
We can always be reached by phone at [Register to View] .
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service