Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Are you well-versed in preventative dental care and know the ins and outs of good oral care? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the EXQUISITE SMILES Dental office in Oak Park, IL.
Your Role as a Dental Hygienist
You’ll be on the front line of helping patients achieve their best oral health through routine check-ups and continuing education. Working alongside a hardworking dental team, you’ll give patients valuable care and information to help them with plaque control, dental issues, oral hygiene and more, including thorough cleanings and gleaming polishes that help them smile.
What’s It Like to Work at Decision One Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
- You’ll work in a group practice with GP dentists and specialists
- You’ll have support to ensure patients are well taken care of
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team that we know you’ll love working with
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service