Fully Assisted Hygiene
Job ID: 8570
Location: 2005 KY-53, La Grange, KY 40031 -- 30 minutes outside Louisville, KY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45 - $50 /HR
- Mon: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- Tue: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- Wed: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- Thu: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
- Fri: Off
- Sat: Off
- Sun: Off
At our LaGrange practice, our providers are committed to serving our underserved population within the local community. With the flexibility to build your own schedule, this practice can provide optimal work-life balance. Relocation assistance is available for those interested in beginning a career in one of the best places to live in Kentucky.
Our growing team of professionals at Mortenson Family Dental is always searching for honest, caring and hardworking individuals! Our four core values - caring for everyone, sharing abundantly, expressing gratitude, and building relationships - guide us in creating a workplace that is integral to the communities we serve.
Benefits of being apart of the Mortenson Team
- Benefits available after 60 days of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with company contribution
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending (health and dependent care) account
- Paid Time Off & 6 paid holidays off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Daily Pay
- Professional development assistance
- FREE continuing education opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests in coordination with dentists to assist with diagnosing dental treatment.
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patients
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- General Supervision Privileges
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.