Job ID: 9073
Location: 533 Stephenson Ave, Savannah, GA 31405
Job Type: Part-time
Our growing team of professionals at Howard Family Dental is always searching for honest, caring, and hardworking individuals! Our four core values - caring for everyone, sharing abundantly, expressing gratitude, and building relationships - guide us in creating a workplace that is integral to the communities we serve.
Benefits of being part of the Howard Team
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Daily Pay
- Professional development assistance
- FREE continuing education opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Bonus opportunities available
- Scholarships available
- At Howard Family Dental, we value the care hygienists deliver as healthcare providers and compensate hygienists similarly to their dentist counterparts with the opportunity to earn more than just an hourly rate.
- Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests in coordination with dentists to assist with diagnosing dental treatment.
- Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, scaling, and root planning for all patients.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patients.
- Dental Hygiene Certificate / Degree from an accredited dental hygiene program
- Active dental hygiene license issued by the state board
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Local anesthesia and nitrous oxide certification
- Laser Debridement Certification
- General Supervision Privileges
- CPR Certification
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Intraoral Camera
- Caries Detection
- Open Dental Software
- Digital Radiograph Technology
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.