The client will provide you with a network to support your success. and a collaborative team that is dedicated to building long-term relationships for excellent patient care experiences.
The Position: We are currently looking for an experienced Dental Hygienist. The Dental Hygienist is a partner, working together with our Dentist to meet the oral health needs of patients. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and has excellent communication skills.
- $45 to $55 Per Hour Depending on Experience
- Production Bonus
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Possible Relocation
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan + company matching
- Two Weeks Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- And much more!
- Patient screening procedures, such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
- Teaching patients’ appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
- Making impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs) performing documentation
- Licensed as a Dental Hygienist in Florida
- Principles, theories, and practices of dentistry
- New Graduates Will Be Considered