We manage multiple growing state-of-the-art dental and specialist practices in the Colorado Springs and Denver areas with continued growth plans throughout the state. We take pride in delivering a positive customer experience whereby our customer satisfaction scores have always exceeded 9.5 out of 10 across all dimensions. We have general dentists and specialists onsite in all locations.
We’re looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our growing practice. Our Hygienist is a critical team member who actively participates in providing patients with an optimal Peak Patient Experience. We are a close team, serving all demographics in a high traffic location. Our schedule consists of preventative and routine procedures and we accept walk-ins and emergency appointments.
Our ideal candidate will take an active role in getting to know, and educating, both new and existing patients, have a friendly and reassuring demeanor and be ability to multitask in a fast-pasted environment.
- Dentist Led, Patient Centric
- Competitive Compensation w/ Bonus Opportunities
- Generous Sign-On Bonus (Based on Availability/Experience)
- Dedicated Hygiene Coach
- PPO/Cash Fee for Service, NO HMO/Medicaid
- Full Benefits (including 401(k) w/ Company Matching Program)
- Paid Vacation
- CE Credits for ALL Office Staff
- Industry-leading Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Reviewing medical history
- Taking/interpreting radiographs
- Periodontal charting/assessments with ability to properly diagnose and to treat accordingly
- Assisting/reviewing treatment plans with patients
- Oral hygiene instruction given based on patients’ needs
- Scheduling patients accordingly
- Ancillary services our office provides include whitening trays, occlusal guards, arestin, invisalign, etc.
- Associate degree in Dental Hygiene from an accredited University
- Active State Licensure
- A strong sense of ethics and self, acting with integrity
About Peak Dental Services
At Peak Dental Services we’re all about great experiences - for our patients and dental professionals. Our structure allows us to streamline business support services so our dental centers can focus on delivering exceptional, personalized patient experiences. Simply put, Peak Dental offers patients, dentist partners, and dental professionals the benefits of business expertise and efficiencies in our warm, “hometown” dental centers throughout Colorado. Results matter. Here are a few of the ways we’ve been celebrated recently:
- 5000 Fastest Growing Companies (2017, 2018, 2019)
- 4th Fastest-growing Healthcare Company in Colorado
- AJ Peak, Colorado’s Top 20 CEOs
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center