Part Time Dental Hygienist
Our Client is a friendly, privately owned dental practice located in New Lebanon, OH. They are a team focused practice that provides its employees with benefits, the ability to grow your skills, and all while maintaining a work/life balance.
The Company: Enjoy working as part of a team in an office that is designed to make their patients feel relaxed like they are comfortable at home instead of a dentist office. They are a reputable and financially stable dental practice that is known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Part Time Dental Hygienist to join their team. The pay range our Client is offering is $30 - $36 an hour, depending on experience.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Registered Dental Hygienist in Ohio
- New Grads Welcome
- Experience working with Dentrix is preferred, but not required.
- Monday – Thursday Flexible schedule
- Mon 9-4, Tues 9-1, Wed 9-4, Thurs 10-7
- Seeing approximately 10 patients a day.
- Patient Screening Procedures, Such As Assessment Of Oral Health Conditions, Review Of The Health History, Oral Cancer Screening, Head And Neck Inspection and Dental Charting
- Taking and Developing Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Removing Calculus and Plaque (Hard and Soft Deposits) From All Surfaces of The Teeth
- Applying Preventive Materials to The Teeth (e.g., Sealants And Fluorides)
- Teaching Patients Appropriate Oral Hygiene Strategies To Maintain Oral Health;
- (e.g., Tooth Brushing, Flossing And Nutritional Counseling)
- Counseling Patients About Good Nutrition And Its Impact On Oral Health
- Performing Documentation And Office Management Activities
Please apply or
send an updated resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]