Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Bradenton, FL area that offers its employees full benefits, great company culture, and work/life balance.
The Company: Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Dental Hygienist to join their team.
- Competitive Compensation
- 100% of Health Insurance Paid By Employer
- 100% of Dental Insurance Paid By Employer
- Long Term Disability Paid By Employer
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- 120 Hours of PTO + Paid Holidays
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
Dental Hygienists promote a healthier dental lifestyle by educating patients on ways to improve and maintain good oral health under a dentist’s supervision. They complete dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiography studies.
Additional responsibilities for the Dental Hygienist include:
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Florida State Dental Hygienist License
- One-year Dental Hygienist experience
- CPR Certification
send resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]