At Acierno Family Dentistry, we truly believe we are changing the way dentistry is done to improve lives! This means we're taking things back to the basics and focusing on what matters the most - what's best for our patients and our team members! Come be a part our fun, professional, growing team!
As our Registered Dental Hygienist, you’ll be completing a thorough assessment of your patient’s health, including their teeth, bone and periodontal tissue. We’ll also need you to:
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including but not limited to taking quality x-rays, performing a visual and tactile cancer exam, performing extra- and intra-oral exams, administering fluoride, sealants, scaling and root planning, and dental prophylaxis.
- Give patients excellent oral hygiene techniques.
- Maintain the highest level of professional standard of excellence in accordance with our office’s needs.
- Document and educate your patients on any abnormalities or suspected conditions as part of their overall treatment plan.
- A Valid Dental Hygienist License in the state of Illinois.
- The ability to put your patient’s health first.
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry.
- The capability to prepare and disinfect treatment rooms adhering to OSHA, CDC and infection control guidelines.