Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Registered Dental Hygienist to work at Fort Riley. This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package. Both veteran and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply! Job Description
QualificationsAll dental hygienists shall be a graduate of a dental hygiene program that qualifies them to obtain a state license. This training must include coursework on radiation physics, biology, health, safety/protection, X-ray films/digital radiography, image quality, and radiographic techniques that meets or exceeds requirements. All dental hygienists shall possess an active, current, valid, and unrestricted license in at least one of the 50 states, and/or the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or territories of the United States. The license must remain active, current, valid, and unrestricted during the life of the contract. No minimum years of experience are required. Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or status as a protected veteran.. In addition to federal law requirements, Complete Mobile Dentistry complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company performs work.
- Examine patient's oral cavity to include mouth, throat, and pharynx, and record conditions of teeth and surrounding tissues. Refer patients to dentist who have abnormalities to include cavities, defective fillings, suspicious growths, or periodontal disease.
- Apply desensitizing and other topical agents to treat abnormalities to include gingivitis and oral ulceration.
- Instruct patients, individually and in groups, in proper oral hygiene care using materials to include teeth models, displays, slides, toothbrushes, dental floss, disclosing tablets and mirrors. Demonstrate proper techniques of brushing, flossing, and use of necessary periodontal aids. Explain the common causes of tooth decay and its relationship to general diet.
- Take impressions and construct sports/safety mouth guards and soft night guards for vital bleaching.
- Polish restorations and apply pit and fissure sealants.
- Chair side dental assisting when directed by the Officer In Charge of the dental clinic.
- Record patients treated. Check and maintain instruments to insure working condition. Clean, sharpen, and sterilize instruments.
- Patient Workload, Readiness, and Scheduling. Utilizes the Corporate Dental Application to enter patient specific workload and readiness status and also for patient scheduling.
Windsor, Wisconsin, United States
We are a trusted and accomplished provider of dental services and dental personnel to both private sector customers and government contracts. Our professionalism and quality driven approach delivers the highest results to our clients and patients throughout the country.