Searching for a job that fits your needs? We’ve got a schedule for that! Flexibility matters and so do you!
Your Role as a Dental Hygienist
You’ll be on the front line of helping patients achieve their best oral health through routine check-ups and continuing education. Working alongside a hardworking dental team, you’ll give patients valuable care and information to help them with plaque control, dental issues, oral hygiene and more, including thorough cleanings and gleaming polishes that help them smile.Required Qualifications:
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- Experienced preferred, new grads welcomed!
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Flexible balanced work schedule (we'll work with you!)
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.