This job is archived
Our practice is seeking a highly-skilled Registered Dental Hygienist to deliver exceptional clinical care. Our hygienists provide patients with the best education and support for the upkeep of their oral health. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and eager to grow their skillset through the mentorship of our Dentists. Our practice includes an all-inclusive clinical team that provides specialty care.
- Strive to provide the best patient experience
- Assist with documentation and the upkeep of records
- Listen, empathize and address all patient concerns
- Provide clear communication and education on treatment plans and maintaining oral health.
- Oversee operatory set-up and clean-up, including sterilization process.
- Take radiographs/x-rays
- Support office manager with company initiatives such as Adit, Recallmax, Aging, and Abella
- State licensure and certification in dental hygiene
- CRP Certification- Radiography/x-ray certification per state guidelines
- Well versed in dental terminology and procedures
- Maintains a positive, collaborative, and supportive disposition with team and patients
- Maintain compliance with state dental practice requirements (i.e., X-ray requirements, OSHA, and CE training).
- Understands and complies with HIPAA and HITECH Act of 2009
Dental Hygienists Receive:
- Clinical hours that support work-life balance
- Mentoring by top-rated, experienced clinicians
- Continuing Education opportunities and seminars
- Comprehensive support team
- Eligibility for benefits including Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Account, & 401(K) Plan, Profit Sharing Bonus Plan