Are you highly organized and passionate about supporting a team dedicated to providing top notch dental care? Do you know the ins and outs of managing the daily operations of a busy dental practice? Do you enjoy managing employee and patient relations, and helping to give patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the Bright Now! Dental office in Visalia, CA.
Your Role as an Office Manager
You’ll be an important member of our behind-the-scenes team, supporting your colleagues while building the team as necessary by engaging, retaining and growing talent. That means being in charge of training staff and creating growth opportunities within the practice. Plus, we’ll want you to manage the practice within P&L budgetary guidelines and help us to achieve new revenue goals. You’ll also be:
- Overseeing patient scheduling, managing collections and receivables, getting supplies and navigating other operational expenses
- Keeping an eye on staff productivity and supporting the team where necessary
- Managing staff trainings on patient care, equipment monitoring, maintenance duties and compliance
What’s It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.Required Qualifications:
What We Need From You
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- A sparkling personality (and a smile to match!)
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and paid time off
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.