This job is archived
Are you passionate about supporting a specialty team dedicated to providing top notch Orthodontic dental care, and being the first friendly face that patients see? Do you love maintaining schedules and helping patients manage their accounts? Are you ready to be a big part of giving our patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at with a travelling orthodontic practice in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area.
Your Role as a Orthodontic Patient Care Coordinator
You’ll be an important member of the orthodontic team, acting as the first point of contact with patients who call us to make appointments, and come in to see us for their dental care needs. Your shining personality will help put them at ease. Plus, you’ll help them manage their schedules and financial commitments associated with their care. And as your team travels to other offices to provide orthodontic care, you’ll be joining them on the journey. You’ll also be:
- Verifying and collecting insurance coverage information
- Assisting with financial arrangements for their treatment
- Booking appointments, answering general questions, and offering other associated support
What’s It Like to Work at Monarch Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A sparkling personality (and a smile to match!)
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Strong customer service and communication skills
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
- $16 - $18 / hour
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.