This job is archived
Are you passionate about supporting a specialty team dedicated to providing top notch Orthodontic dental care, and helping patients understand their treatments? Do you love helping patients manage their treatment plans? Are you ready to be a big part of giving our patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at Bright Now Dental office in the Bay Area market.
$22 - 25 / hour
Your Role as a Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator
You’ll be an important member of the Orthodontic team, helping patients to gain a greater understanding of their treatment, and their dental health plans going forward. You’ll help them manage the financial commitments associated with their care, along with any future appointments they may need to manage their dental health. And as your team travels to other offices to provide Orthodontic care, you’ll be joining them on the journey. You’ll also be:
- Effectively communicating treatment plans, and any changes in treatment plans
- Answering questions related to treatment plans to get approval on services
- Coordinating insurance benefits and making financial arrangements, including verifying insurance options and limitations
- Booking appointments, answering general questions, and offering other associated support
What’s It Like to Work at Bright Now Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 1 year related experience
- Knowledge of dental treatments, terminology, and dental insurance processes
- Strong customer service and communication skills
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
s are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.