Are you highly organized and passionate about supporting the needs of specialty clinicians dedicated to providing top notch dental care? Do you know how to offer support and navigate the challenges of a traveling specialty team? Do you enjoy working with patients alongside a dynamic group that thrives on providing an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at Castle Dental office in Austin, TX.
Your Role as a Specialty Team Lead
You’ll be an important member of the operations team, supporting and overseeing the needs of a traveling team. You’ll be assisting in the management of the daily operations of each busy dental practice your team visits, helping them meet their operational goals. Plus, you’ll also assist in overseeing employee and patient relations, while working alongside GPs and specialty clinicians. You’ll also be:
- Helping to achieve revenue goals and assisting in managing the office within P&L budgetary guidelines
- Engaging with new talent while retaining and growing existing internal teams
- Helping to oversee patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and receivables, supplies and other operational expenses
- Assisting in training staff on a regular basis, covering subject matter such as patient care, equipment monitoring and maintenance duties and compliance
What’s It Like to Work at Castle Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a related dental office role
- A minimum of 2 years in assisting with leading a team
- The ability to stay organized and multitask in a fast-paced environment
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.