- Lead by example and coach team to provide exceptional patient experiences.
- Maintain focus on a productive schedule that supports dentists and hygienists as they deliver high quality patient care and exceptional experiences.
- Work within budget guidelines to maintain supported office profitability.
- Manage accounts receivables including timely and accurate insurance claim processing and patient billing.
- Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance.
- Coordinate daily team huddles, weekly team meetings and quarterly practice business meetings.
- Provide ongoing feedback, training and annual performance & salary reviews for team members within the practice.
- Serve as the point person for office management duties
- Schedule team members to ensure adequate shift coverage and facilitate requests for time off.
- Serve as the liaison between Heartland Dental headquarters (Home Office)departments
- Maintain protocols and guidelines as they relate to patient privacy (HIPAA) and team member safety (OSHA).
- Assist in the interviewing, on-boarding and training of new hires.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associate degree with 3+ years of relevant experience OR Bachelor degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Prior supervisory or shift management experience preferred
- Prior experience with dental management software (Dentrix) preferred
- Monthly travel required, sometimes including flights and overnight stays
- Experience reading and acting on financial reporting (e.g. Profit & Loss statements) preferred
- Medical and prescription drug insurance.
- Free dental services for you and your dependents (minus lab fees).
- Vision care support.
- Life insurance.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- 6 paid holidays.
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture.
- Potential for up to 2 weeks vacation time.
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.