Specialty: Administrative Assistant II
Locations: Oxford, Mississippi
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
As an Administrative Assistant key responsibilities of the candidate will be - excel, maintain spreadsheets, small reports, tallies and ad hoc projects. Data entry, fulfillment, packet collation, marketing materials, agent supplies. Organized, manage walk in center statistics and staff schedules. Customer interaction, work with clients in walk in center, greeting, following protocol, able to assist when needed. Prepare refreshments for meetings, clean up area and return supplies. Assist with meetings.
- Microsoft office: basic word, excel and outlook proficiency.
- Prior experience dealing with public on phone and in person.
- Prompt, dependable, takes ownership, flexibility and service oriented.
- Previous Administrative experience of 1-2 Year is highly desired.
- 1st Day Insurance Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental and Pet
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- [Register to View]
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below