Location: Chattanooga, TN
Schedule: 12:15pm – 6:15pm (Monday-Friday) - May 19th through May 22 only
- Conduct screenings on patients
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, commit to the dates
- Excellent customer service skills
- Screener will need to have good communication skills.
- Must have good to excellent English and Spanish (preferred) as they are going to be asking the following questions to guest, visitors, and patients.
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days? Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath
2. Have you traveled internationally, or to an area affected by COVID-19?
3. Have you been around someone that is being evaluated or tested for, or has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.