Position: Care Navigator | Pharmacy Tech | Bilingual
Location: Long Beach, CA
Shift: Full-time / 8a - 5p | $18-20/hr
- Serve as a single point of contact for referring physicians, members and caregivers to provide resources and assistance with accessing clinical and supportive care services offered.
- Conduct telephonic outreach to identified members by following a targeted script to check in with identified members enrolled in case management programs.
- Document information in the care management system during the phone call with the member and/or caregiver to update problems, interventions, outcomes, referrals and/or appointments made with/for the member.
- Make outbound calls to members based on identified health interventions or quality initiatives.
- Stay informed of changes in the healthcare organization and seek out current information about available member resources to maintain current disease information for patients.
- Assist patients in finding resources on their diagnosis, treatment options, including educating eligible patients about appropriate clinical research studies and technologies.
- Responsible for outreach efforts to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key customers (physicians, office staff, diagnostic clinics, internal departments and provider organizations).
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational classes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Bachelor's degree - preferred
- Spanish/English bilingual - required
- Active California license as a Pharmacy Technician - required
- 2 years of medical assessment experience, or related healthcare experience - required
- Knowledge of assessment, health and functional problems of older adults and managed care: required
- Proficient in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook: required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below