Position: Front Desk
Location: Orange City, FL
Shift: Full Time 7:45 am - 5:00 pm
- Checking in/out patients
- Insurance verification; including deductibles and copay information
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Update and maintain all digital client records
- Assist with office procedures such as casting
- Facilitate Doctor’s orders and labs
- 2 years of medical front desk experience
- Excellent with medical insurance;including deductibles and copay
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.