This job is archived
About our Client: Our client is the third largest full service clinical diagnostic laboratory in the United States providing testing and related service to physician’s offices, clinics & hospitals. They employ more than 5,000 people working together to support the needs of clients and their patients. The added value that they bring through personal attention and professional support and the effort that they make help make them different from other labs.
Position: Office Coordinator
Location: Orlando, FL
Shift: Monday-Sunday 8am-5pm
- File and map patient files
- Check patient files for pending tests and prepare patient files
- Must be able to work independently and be accurate
- Type 35 WPM
- Basic computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Be a part of a growing lab company that has clinics nationwide
- Exceptional opportunity for growth and career advancements
- Employees work independently in labs
- Highly competitive compensation
- Weekly Electronic Pay
- Referral Bonuses
For immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.