This job is archived
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Administrative Assistant II
Location: Orange Park, FL
Shift: 7-12 M-F, rotating Saturdays 7-11:30
- Responsible for administrative support to a department or individual
- Duties include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail
- May work on special projects
- Scanning and filing
- Working directly with the Admin Team on assigned projects
- This position will work with our Miscellaneous Team and the assigned queues
- The position is vital to maintaining our SLA and customer service expectations
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Familiarity with MS Office required
- Customer service attitude
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and diversity of temporary assignments or are seeking a full-time career challenge, we can help you find the perfect position where your skills and experience will be appreciated and showcased. Our clients include local medical offices, regional hospitals, and Fortune 1000 businesses nationwide.