This job is archived
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: HRSC Benefits Administrative Assistance
Location: Tampa, FL
Shift: 8am to 5pm M-F, temp position
- Provide customer service support and meet the day-to-day benefit plan administration needs of employees
- Research complex participant questions and plan issues and partner with Payroll, health plan vendors or other benefit plan service providers as appropriate
- Update case management system with customer contact and case resolution details
- Provide support for the Annual Benefits enrollment period and for special project work as needed
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 2 years of benefits related experience which includes familiarity with applicable state and federal regulations (ERISA, FMLA, etc.)
- Broad experience across all types of benefit plans (Medical, Dental, Visions, LTD, STD, Life)
- Familiarity with HR systems, such as People Soft and/or Oracle HCM Cloud and Case Management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word)
- Ability to research information and analyze situations to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action
- Ability to represent ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.