Specialty: Administrative Assistant
Locations: Flint, MI
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Opens, sorts, reviews and stamps daily departmental mail and delivers to proper person.
- Maintains department files in an orderly fashion.
- Photocopies business related materials and maintains training and reference binders.
- Maintains medical management educational stock in an orderly manner.
- Completes mailings as directed.
- Complete member phone contacts as directed, including Meet and Greet calls.
- Completes and updates registries as directed.
- Completes data entry including JVHL, well child, OB, 4D and state reports.
- Completes reports or data collection as directed.
- Completes filing, data entry, logging and provider contact regarding readmission and output vs. input payment charts.
- Accurately processes referrals of low complexity on a daily basis.
- Follows guidelines set for referral processing and communicates with the nursing staff on referrals that require nursing input.
- Faxes completed referrals to provider.
- Clear and sorts fax machine information several times a day, processes and distributes to appropriate staff.
- Inputs hospital intake information as required.
- Communicates with other MHP departments to coordinate information or service needs.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and develops plans to address opportunities.
- Promotes positive internal and external relations by actively seeking and being responsive to customer feedback.
- Other duties as assigned or when necessary to maintain efficient operations of the department and the Company as a whole.
- High School Diploma - Required
- Associates or higher - Preferred
- 2+ years of Experience in a clerk type role - Required
- Healthcare experience - Required
- Excellent skills in Excel and Data Entry
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- [Register to View]
About Us All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the healthcare staffing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect healthcare staffing opportunity!