Our Detroit dental office is seeking a qualified, professional, and motivated Patient Coordinator who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our Great Expressions family!
We are looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As aFull-Time Patient Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships within all levels of team members in a business, build productive and smart schedules to benefit the practice and patients, be exposed to various insurance plans to understand the patients breakdown of benefits, understand treatment plans, assist patients with financial agreements and so much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by teaming up with your Practice Administrator and Leadership team!
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Patient Coordinators since YOU are the reason for our patients' experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time (8 paid holidays plus 1-2 week(s) vacation time)
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready for a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
For more information, please contact