About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Position: Data Entry/Office Assistant
Shift:M-F 8:00am-4:30pm or 9am-5:30pm
- Operates numerical and/or alphabetical data input from source documents received from clients
- Follows basic specified data entry instructions
- Refers problems to higher-level operators
- Maintains records of individual production
- Count of daily work for quality assurance audits
- Adheres to productivity standards
- 9000 ksph minimum requirement
- High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year paid working experience
- Customer service attitude
- Flex on schedule
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
If you are not a good match for the position detailed above, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities. Visit us online at [Register to View] to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.