Our Rochester Hills dental office is seeking a qualified, professional, and motivated full-time Operations Manager who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a team and grow personally and professionally within our Great Expressions family!
As an Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships within all levels of team members in a business, solve problems while implementing progressive processes and solutions to meet future business needs, run a successful office by monitoring patient flow and work P&L statements, develop team members, partner with our doctors to drive practice to next level of growth and so much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry and management by teaming up with your Area Operations Manager and Leadership team!
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Operations Manager since YOU are the reason for our patients' experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Benefits
- Dental, Medical and Vision coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- 8 paid holidays
- 1-2 week(s) vacation time
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready to stop looking through jobs and ready to begin a new career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
- Minimum of 2 years in a Dental, Medical, or Retail setting with strong emphasis in customer service is required
- Management experience preferred