Our Middletown-North Dental Practice is seeking a Full-Time Patient Coordinator!
Located at 9 Bert Crawford, Suite 101, Middletown, New York 10940
Full-Time Schedule is 5 Days/Week, Monday to Friday, NO Weekends!
As a Patient Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships within all levels of team members in a business, build productive and smart schedules to benefit the practice and patients, be exposed to various insurance plans to understand the patients breakdown of benefits, understand treatment plans, assist patients with financial agreements and so much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by teaming up with your Practice Administrator and Leadership team!
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage offered
- Accident Coverage
- Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready for a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
- Minimum of 2 years in a Dental, Medical, or Retail setting with strong emphasis in customer service is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.