This job is archived
Specialty: Office Manager/Supervisor
Locations: Dallas, TX
Shift: Variable Shifts
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Represent Synapse Human Performance Centers professionally in all work-related interactions to include but not limited to dealing with vendors, community members and other healthcare colleagues
Answering the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner while using a multi-line phone system
Maintain patient care schedule and keep the office and clinical staff notified of scheduling changes that may require changes in staffing levels
Welcome patients and visitors in a timely manner
Verify patient information
Direct calls, check answering service, distribute accordingly
Assist with scheduling of patients, doctors and residents/interns
Collaborate with administrative team in clinical problem solving
Maintain excellency in patient service relationships, assisting patients with non-medical issues/questions
Participate in staff meetings and staff training
Participate in ongoing training and assist the team in development and use of EHR systems.
Enter, maintain, and retrieve patient’s medical information
Maintain patient accounting
Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, filling, and expediting third party claims
Maintain business office and clinic inventory
Maintain business office equipment
Protects patient rights, maintain confidentiality of patient personal, medical, and financial information (HIPAA/ OSHA)
Inform administration of operational problems
Shipping of supplements or medical devices to patients
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Experience in accounts receivable management.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Ability to perform bookkeeping and/or financial reporting.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, data management, service quality management, operations planning and evaluation procedures.
- Demonstrate compassion and caring while dealing with others.
- Adaptable to change, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of HIPPA and OSHA.
- Knowledge of services and products offered.
- Familiar with concepts of neuroscience
- Critical thinking, time management skills, and conflict resolution
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the healthcare staffing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect healthcare staffing opportunity!