Specialty: Medical Office Specialist
Locations: Miami, FL
Shift: M-F 830A-5P
Duration: 8 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Answers telephones, greets patients, and updates and files medical records
- Schedules appointments and arranges hospital and lab services
- Handles bookkeeping and billing
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent experience
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the healthcare staffing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect healthcare staffing opportunity!