Position: Front Desk Coordinator
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Shift: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors in person or on the telephone in a timely manner.
- Responsible for collecting payments and posting charges.
- Check in patients, reviews demographic information and corrects if necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring all new patients medical records have been received and are available for the patient’s appointment.
- Ensures the confidentiality of all patient records.
- Obtains copies of insurance cards.
- Oversees flow of waiting areas, monitoring patient wait time and communicates delays to patients.
- Responsible for the daily coverage of reception area including answering incoming calls greeting patients, and ensuring a smooth flow of operation and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains brochure displays located in the waiting area assuring all brochures are filled and timely.
- Responsible for compiling new patient packets.
- Retrieves all messages from voice mail system daily and notify the appropriate staff.
- Retrieves faxes/mail and distributes
- Recent experience in medical setting
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Prompt, dependable, takes ownership, flexibility and service oriented
- Strong customer service skills, organized, and detail oriented
- Candidate must be personable, professional, and energetic
- Medical Office Experience preferred
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- Childcare reimbursement
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings. 2018B