Position: Non-Clinical Observer
Location: Durham, NC
Shift: Mon-Sun: 8am-5pm
- Greet, and assist patients in a courteous and professional manner.
- The Observer provides constant observation for patients identified as a risk to themselves or others.
- The Observer functions under the direction of the Registered Nurse and is responsible for providing specific care-related tasks in accordance with the individual needs of the patient, maintaining patient confidentiality and information at all times.
- All nursing care is provided by the nursing staff.
- When not observing patients, the Observer may be asked to provide other ancillary activities such as escorting patients and families back to the treatment area.
- 1-2 year administrator experience
- Medical Background (plus)
- High School/GED
- Detailed Oriented