This job is archived
Are you passionate about supporting a team dedicated to providing top notch dental care, and being the first friendly face that patients see? Do you love maintaining schedules and helping patients manage their accounts? Are you ready to be a big part of giving our patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the Newport Dental office in Long Beach, CA.
Your Role as a Treatment Coordinator
You’ll be an important member of the office, acting as the first point of contact with patients who call us to make appointments, and come in to see us for their dental care needs. Your shining personality will help put them at ease. Plus, you’ll help them manage their schedules and financial commitments associated with their care. You’ll also be:
- Effectively communicating treatment plans, and any changes in treatment plans
- Answering questions related to treatment plans to get approval on services
- Coordinating insurance benefits and making financial arrangements, including verifying insurance options and limitations
- Booking appointments, answering general questions, and offering other associated support
What’s It Like to Work at Smile Brands?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.Required Qualifications:
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 1 year related experience at a dental office
- A sparkling personality (and a smile to match!)
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Strong customer service and communication skills
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.