Our Kennesaw dental practice is searching for a full-time Office Manager!
Join a neighborhood dental center backed by a national network of support.
We're searching for a Office Manager who wants to join a truly patient-centric dental group. In this highly collaborative role, you will have the opportunity to solve problems while implementing progressive processes and solutions to meet business needs, run a dental practice by monitoring patient flow and work P&L statements, develop team members, partner with our doctors to drive the practice to the next level and so much more. At Great Expressions, you'll feel like you're a part of a local, neighborhood practice while enjoying all of the support of a stable, national network.
Thrive at Great Expressions. Experience our total rewards:
- Competitive pay and bonus potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Accident coverage
- Hospital indemnity coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- ID theft protection
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet insurance
This position will be responsible to provide leadership, direction and administration of assigned dental practices to ensure operational and financial effectiveness. The OPM is responsible for daily operations, policy and procedures, implementation and management. This position will also collaborate with the Regional Director to provide feedback in order to improve operational and financial practices while ensuring an outstanding patient experience.
- Proven track record of developing highly productive working relationships
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Office and Healthcare Practice Management systems
- Superior customer services skills and successful record of customer relations management
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and professionally in a fast past environment
- Experience with managing budgets and delivering information from P&L statements
- Track record of successfully resolving a variety of level of conflicts across the organization
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information in a manner that inspires confidence and trust
- Successful record of managing multiple projects with correct prioritizing and time management skills
- Bachelors degree in Healthcare Management or other related degree
- 5 -7 years experience with in medical office management
- 2-3 years supervisory experience of leading teams
- Certification in Practice Management a plus: (MGMA, AAPC, ACHE)
- Active participation in professional organizations a plus