Are you passionate about supporting a team dedicated to providing top notch dental care, and helping patients understand their treatments? Are you ready to be a big part of giving our patients an exceptional dental care experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We’ve got the ideal job for you at the Monarch Dental - Schertz office in Schertz, TX.
Your Role as a Treatment Coordinator
You’ll be an important member of the office, helping patients to gain a greater understanding of their treatment and their dental health plans. You’ll help them manage the financial commitments associated with their care, along with any future appointments they may need to manage their dental health. You’ll also be:
- Effectively communicating treatment plans, and any changes in treatment plans
- Answering questions related to treatment plans to get approval on services
- Coordinating insurance benefits and making financial arrangements, including verifying insurance options and limitations
- Booking appointments, answering general questions, and offering other associated support
What’s It Like to Work at Monarch Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do—and our culture supports that. You’ll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.Required Qualifications:
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of dental treatments, terminology, and dental insurance processes
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Team player
- Responsible/ Mature
- Self Motivator
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.
* (CA Only) Smile Brands and its subsidiaries comply with all Federal, State, County & City requirements related to COVID-19 vaccination and testing mandates. This position must provide proof of full vaccination status or adhere to weekly testing upon acceptance of an offer of employment. Failure to comply will result in the Company rescinding its offer of employment. Full vaccination status represents two-dose inoculation (Pfizer or Moderna) or a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).
** (OR, WA, Denver County and Los Angeles County) Smile Brands and its subsidiaries comply with all Federal, State, County & City requirements related to COVID-19 vaccination mandates. This position must provide proof of full vaccination status upon acceptance of an offer of employment or a religious or medical exemption to be reviewed. Failure to comply will result in the Company rescinding its offer of employment. Full vaccination status represents two-dose inoculation (Pfizer or Moderna) or a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).