As an Operations Manager you’ll have the opportunity to not only build a great career but join a team that will continue to push you to become the best version of yourself. You will also have the opportunity to make an impact on both our patients lives, as well as the lives of our team members.
We are looking for a bright, motivated, and positive Operations Manager to lead a pediatric dental practice with the primary responsibility of ensuring financial, operating and patient care excellence. An Operations Manager must have a passion for building high-performing teams that are dedicated to achieving results while supporting the company's values and goals. This position requires collaborating with the Director of Operations and other leadership, as it relates to financial and operating metrics, leadership, communication, motivation, and patient care.
This is your chance to be part of an award winning dental group, with huge growth potential.
Coastal Kids Dental & Braces has been recognized by many publications for excellence in Pediatrics and Orthodontics, such as:
Low Country Parent Moms Choice Award Winner, HulaFrog most Loved Practice, City of Charleston Winner, Moultrie News Readers Choice Best of Best Winner, The Post and Courier Charleston Finalist, and Charleston Living Magazine Winner. (Yes... we are bragging but our teams work hard and we are proud of our accomplishments!)
*** $500 Sign On Bonus applicable to all candidates with previous Dental Operations/Office Management Experience***
Growth and Execution:
- Analyze Specialty business and financial data to recognize trends, build on strengths, and improve weak areas.
- Ensure your office team is focused on providing consistent, excellent patient service and quality care.
- Support SEO Team by building lasting relationships within the community for business networking.
- Understand and interpret Key Performance Indicators and adjust operational functions accordingly.
- Consistently achieve budget, revenue and EBITDA goals.
- Oversee and lead day to day operations, including patient care, strategic scheduling, and patient experience.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g, OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, Employee Handbook).
- Oversee compliance with company policies and practices.
Team Member Development and Retention:
- Ensure team members are fully trained and engaged in providing high level of patient care.
- Partner with HR and Talent Acquisition to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained
Keys to Success for This Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum two (2) years related work experience as a Business/Office Manager, with emphasis on managing a large Dental Practice, and proven ability to grow revenue and profit within your practice.
- Able to balance the necessary skills to achieve success with business results as well as people development
- Able to implement company strategic vision into actionable steps
- Support for our company's growth and commitment to our values
- Versatility in working with analytical and financial data, creative information systems tools and reports
- Able to build relationships across the organization
- Strong problem solving skills
- Very professional appearance.
Full Benefits Package includes: Medical, Company Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k, and significant discounts on Orthodontic Treatment!
To apply please attach your most up to date resume with salary requirements. All applicants who will be considered for this role will be contacted.