Our client is a growing healthcare organization based in Carlisle, PA that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off and relocation assistance.
The Company: You will be able to practice in a unique, team-oriented care model that provides comprehensive primary care including medical, dental, behavioral health, medication-assisted treatments, and case management services to our patients
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Dental Director to join their team.
- $170,000 - $190,000
- 23 Days of PTO for the first year
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- Eligibility For Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available
- 1 Week of CME With $3,500 Allowance
- Current Pennsylvania State Dentist license
- Seven (7) years of experience as a practicing Dentist.
- Two (2) years in senior level/director position with supervisory responsibilities in a community health or public health environment.
- Must be able to travel between Locations as needed.
- Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification.
- Monday-Friday 8-5, With 1 Thursday Every 5-6 weeks until 7:30pm
- Responsible for providing leadership, oversight and direction for the dental program clinically, fiscally and through other strategic initiatives
- In collaboration with the Dental Manager, leads the development and implementation of clinical initiatives and services.
- Works collaboratively with COO to assure achievement of annual productivity, staffing and clinical objectives
- Provides leadership and supervision to the following positions: Dentists, Dental Manager.
- With the CFO, prepares annual department operating budgets and grant budgets, and allocates resources to carry out programs and activities of the dental department
- Works collaboratively with the Dental Manager and COO to monitor and improve department operations and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.