This job is archived
As Sage Dental is emerging as an industry technological leader, there's one thing that's become abundantly clear to us. Transforming dentistry doesn't just start with better dentists. It starts with better humans. We look for leaders who can be counted on to do the right thing, who listen, who want to make a difference and who are wholly dedicated to the overall health and well-being of their patients. We are not just building better dental practices; we are building better community partners and better advocates of patients' wellness. Join a team that uses innovative Artificial Intelligence technology and ethical business practices to build a better world. Come be part of something special!
We are hiring a Dental Director - Practice & Clinical Integrations to lead system-wide integration initiatives throughout all acquired Sage Dental practices and De Novo’s while also assisting in assessing potential new practice acquisitions for Sage. This individual will lead and initiate all clinical directives to ‘The Sage Way’ and provide clinical training for De Novo and acquired providers. Sage utilizes leading-edge technology to enable phenomenal patient care. As such, the Dental Director – Practice & Clinical Integrations must have a working knowledge of, or the ability to quickly familiarize themselves with, emerging technology. Utilization of impression scanners, artificial intelligence, and tech-forward solutions is a critical part of this role. Additionally, the Clinical Team is a high-functioning, collaborative, extremely fun team. The successful applicant will exhibit a high degree of excitement and enthusiasm about functioning as both a change agent and a successful rock-star team member.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive clinical integration efforts with De Novo and acquired practices to ensure timely adoption of Sage Dental clinical processes and advancements.
- Function as the point of contact for De Novo and acquired Sage Dental providers.
- Assist in onboarding and training De Novo and acquired providers on Sage Dental clinical technology.
- Assist Clinical team with the organization, implementation, and measurement of impact functions related to high-priority integration initiatives (i.e. deployment of Artificial Intelligence software, intraoral scanners, new periodontal therapies, etc.) within Sage Dental Practices.
- Support all new clinical initiatives, including the advancement and adoption of cutting-edge technology and artificial intelligence.
- Have the ability to counsel other providers and deliver insight on ‘The Sage Way’.
- Partner with business development to assess and evaluate potential acquisitions for Sage Dental.
- Perform periodic evaluations of Sage Dental providers as directed by the SVP & Chief Clinical Officer.
- Manage the clinical activities of De Novo and acquired Sage Dental providers.
- Assist with the design, development, and implementation of appropriate Sage Dental policies, protocols and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Must be able to effectively convey to others Sage Dental’s core integration priorities.
- Effectively prioritize projects to complete work within established guidelines and timeframe.
- Identify and plan for interdependencies between work streams and keep business leads informed on key issues to ensure cross-functional integration.
- Serve as internal team lead on clinical program integration projects.
- Create frameworks for assessing potential opportunities and implementation efforts.
What you need to be successful
- Active Dental License in the United States
- Ability to travel 85%+ of the time
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence in the dental industry
- Enthusiasm and excitement for implementation of dental technology
- Experience with Trios scanning
- 2+ years using Dentrix dental software
- Involvement with De Novos and acquisitions
- Accuracy and organization are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with patients, staff, and providers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Outlook needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet departmental goals in a fast paced, highly competitive environment with a focus on customer service
- Ability to maintain composure when facing change or working under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Experience working in a large, complex healthcare organization
- Strong ability to synthesize and present quantitative data
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, ensuring collaboration and partnership
- Ability to make decisions that are guided by precedents, policies and objectives
- Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard dental concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations
- Ability to act as a team leader for small projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment and improving workflows
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to providers, patients, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects
If you meet most of the criteria above and you're excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we'd love to hear from you!