Assistant Dental Director
Our client is a not-for-profit health care organization that provides affordable, primary health care services to the residents of Pinellas County, Florida. They currently operate 12 health centers, and a Mobile Health Center through Pinellas County.
The Position: The Assistant Dental Director is accountable to ensure patient rights and ensures an environment that promotes the privacy, dignity and well-being of all patients in a safe, secure environment. They are responsible for supervising the provision of all dental care by residents and all dental staff. Our Client is offering the following compensation and benefits:
- $150,000 - $200,000+ depending on experience
- Productivity Bonus
- Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- 12 days of PTO + 10 Paid Holidays
- CME Time Off With Reimbursement
- 403b With Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- And Much, Much More!
- Graduation From an Accredited Dental School and Residency Program
- Valid Florida Dental License
- Valid DEA
- Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
- Provide Dental Services to Include Hygiene, Radiology, Etc.
- Oversee All Dental Services Scheduling and Related Patient Services
- Creates and Implements QI Plan
- Oversees the Dental Department Operational Activities
- Establish, Maintain and Update Appropriate Systems, Standards and Protocols
send an updated resume to [Register to View] href="/candidate/registration">[Register to View]