Looking for a Dentist in Cocoa Florida who can start ASAP and cover for 2-3 months with possible extension.
- Schedule: 7:30a-4:00p
- Perform and interpret radiographic exams as needed.
- Provide dental treatment, including emergency treatment of the teeth and surrounding soft tissue, such as oral surgery, restorative dentistry and periodontal therapy within the scope of a general Dentistry, including extractions. Correct significant oral problems, which may adversely affect inmate’s health as, deemed necessary.
- Make proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
- Report any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
- Should have heavy extraction experience
- Active DEA
- Hands on CPR
- Board Certified
- The hourly pay is $100 or $120 all-inclusive if mileage or lodging is needed.