Medical Search has an excellent opportunity available for a General Dentist in Southeastern Massachusetts (1 hour south of Boston)
This opportunity will be serving as the Director of Dental Services part-time, 20 hours in a correctional setting.
Below are details regarding the position. Please let me know if you would be interested in it.
MA Dental License Required
At least five years of experience in management and five years of experience practicing dentistry.
Experience in correctional dentistry is preferred.
- Where: Southeastern Massachusetts (1 hour south of Boston)
- When: ASAP - Ongoing
- General Dentistry in a Correctional Setting – Adult Male Population
- $105/HR (as locums provider)
- Part-time 20 hours/week, Flexible Scheduling M-F
- Malpractice, travel, provided
- Locums to Permanent Placement Available
In addition, we also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.
If you would like to be considered for this assignment, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed.
No information will be shared without your prior approval.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Senior Account Executive
Medical Search International
Office: [Register to View] x 815
Fax: [Register to View]
Direct: [Register to View]