This job is archived
Coast Dental is not your typical group practice but rather a family-owned, family-operated large private group headquartered in Tampa, FL. We are a uniquely Florida-based dental company serving the communities and families of Florida, Georgia, and Texas!
What you will find when you join our group practice, is your name on the door, and ability to maintain 100% clinical autonomy. Your patients are your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. At Coast, productivity is richly rewarded. We also have a path to equity ownership with our Managing Partner Program where you can maximize your earnings well beyond your own production. As the practice grows, so will your equity and earnings!
We also provide a robust benefits package that includes:
- Health benefits & 401(k) plan
- Vision Plan
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Continuing education programs
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation benefits
- Sign on and Relocation Available
- Perform all general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Adhere to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.