Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Part Time Endodontist – DDS / DMD
- Travel to multiple offices in your exclusive territory performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.